OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you; your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you sign our Website Agreement, Hosting Agreement or Support Agreement.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You (‘the Client’)
Us (Promotions Team UK LTD, and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’)
What do both parties agree to?
The Client agrees to:
The Company agrees to:
Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project including text, images and other information.
Provide the Company with website design files, if necessary and requested. This may not be needed for websites that are hosting their website with us as well.
Review the Company’s work, provide feedback, and sign-off approval in a timely manner.
Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
Adhere to the payment schedule of 14 days of invoice.
Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
Provide a minimum of one months notice in writing, or by email should you wish to cancel any contract.
Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you.
Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colours etc, until you are satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 48 hours, wherever possible. A maximum of 3 revisions are included in your website design. Any additional revisions after this will be charged at an hourly rate of £50.00 Per Hour.
Contact you before the end of the first 12 month period, to discuss the various options
open to you for continuing website maintenance and support and/or hosting.
All websites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms including other devices such as mobile phones and touch-pads. However, the Company cannot guarantee complete and/or long term compatibility across every major browser, platform or handheld device due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors. Older devices and older software may cause problems with new sites and we make no guarantee that our websites will show the same on these as they will do on more modern devices and software.
The Company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
All website design prices are bespoke tailored, although if your website is considered a “basic website”, such as a 5 page informational website, this will be charge at £125.00 Per Page and £60.00 Per Annum for Website Hosting and £60.00 Per Annum for any individual e-Mail addresses added onto the account.
The company has the right to charge the client up to 90% of the total web development costs, should the client cancel the website agreement after the design concepts have been agreed but prior to the website going live. The scale of the charge will be dependent on what stage the project is at when the cancellation takes place as well as the time period invested into the website.
ORGANIC SEO CONTRACT:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Contract:
This contract is entered into between (Promotions Team UK LTD) and Your Company (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the 1st day of January 2017.
1. (Promotions Team UK LTD) will provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as de-scribed in this contract. (Promotions Team UK LTD) will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website, http://www.yourwebsite.com
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is £1,200.00GBP over a year. £100 must be paid in advance on the 1st of each month in a standing order type payment.
(Promotions Team UK LTD)’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
(Promotions Team UK LTD)’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 5 phrases).
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic (up to 7500).
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/ phrase searches (Blog Posts etc).
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of con- tent and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web de- signer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by (Promotions Team UK LTD) for search engine optimisation purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
•All fees are non-refundable.
•All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports
• (Promotions Team UK LTD) has no control over the policies of
search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, (Promotions Team UK LTD) does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. • Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, (Promotions Team UK LTD) will re-optimise the website/page based on the current policies of the search en- gine in question. • Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. (Promotions Team UK LTD) does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. (Promotions Team UK LTD) is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, etc.) will not be provided.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to (Promotions Team UK LTD) for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend (Promotions Team UK LTD) and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. (Promotions Team UK LTD) is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of £50.00 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, (Promotion Team UK LTD’s) obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting (Promotions Team UK LTD), then (Promotions Team UK LTD) obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
9. A mutual agreement is undertaken here-out, that if the Client wishes to leave the contract, they must give a month’s notice before the next bill date. The SEO services will then be dropped.
10. Payments must be made to Promotions Team UK LTD.